- This event has passed.
UU Fall 2018 Cluster Meeting
October 13, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
The St. Cloud Unitarian Universalist Fellowship invites you to participate in the UU Fall Cluster Meeting and MUUSJA Fundraiser on Saturday, October 13. UUs from smaller congregations in Minnesota and the surrounding area are invited to support MUUSJA and exchange ideas and actions for social justice.
A variety of workshops and activities will be offered on the theme “UU Social Justice Outreach in Challenging Times.” MUUSJA’s workshops will be presented by Rev. Ashley Horan and Pastor Danny Givens. Pastor Danny will also be the speaker at the 10:30 am worship service on Sunday, October 14. For those staying through Sunday, additional activities, a potluck dinner and overnight home hospitality will be offered.
You are encouraged to come in multiples—be it two, four, six people. That helps bring the message home and easier to follow up with action after the event.
The organizers value your input/further ideas to make our time together filled with celebration, possibilities and enrichment. Please contact Judy Foster at jfoster58 (at) charter (dot) net or leave a message at 320-240-6362. Please share this event with your congregation and encourage attendance.
- “A Food & Farming System for People & the Earth”— Terry VanDerPol
- MUUSJA Training: “Nurturing Skill & Courage for Social Justice Leadership”
- “Social Justice Community Outreach”— SCUUF Members
- “Tar Sands Pipeline Through Northern MN?”— Rita Chamblin (Bemidji)
- “Water Resources and Native Plants” — Minnesota Extension speaker
Registration and Further Details: